All Things A-Rod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things A-Rod

For fans of Alex Rodriguez.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YankeePrincess

YankeePrincess

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:11 pm

Hi Guys, I'm Becky and I'm a graduate of the University of Hartford with my bachelors in Health Sciences and a nursing student at AIC in Springfield Mass. I'm also a HUGE Yankees fan that loves to talk about baseball Sometimes that does not go over well at school but I make it fun and opening day this year was a blast with some of my classmates in their Red Sox gear and me in the exact opposite and everyone making predictions before running out the door to get home and catch the games.
Back to top Go down
Yankee Girl
Admin
Yankee Girl

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi Becky!

Welcome to the fourm Exclamation So you are a nursing student, huh? My sons fiance is in her last semester of nursing school (I think she is thrilled with that idea..lol). She has spent the summer working as a nurse partner in PICU. What a brave girl, not sure if I could do that or not, but she seems to be great at it! Just remember....if you love baseball, you can always have something to talk with your male patients about!

jana
Back to top Go down
https://arod.forumotion.com
YankeePrincess

YankeePrincess

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 1:31 am

Thanks I've got 2 years left and actually I found in my 1st clinical rotation the only Yankee fan on an all Red Sox floor. This poor woman had to look at Red Sox posters all over the floor. I was even warned that if I wear my dugout jacket on the floor that patients would refuse to be treated by me. I did 6 weeks of that and that patient was spending her life there.
Back to top Go down
Yankee Girl
Admin
Yankee Girl

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:56 am

Geez, that poor lady Sad I think I would go nuts on a Red Sox floor affraid She must have been thrilled to see you!!!...lol
Back to top Go down
https://arod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi   Hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Things A-Rod :: Starting Line-up :: Our Members Bios-
Jump to: