All Things A-Rod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things A-Rod

For fans of Alex Rodriguez.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Yankee Girl!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yankee Girl
Admin
Yankee Girl

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Hello From Yankee Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Yankee Girl!   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Hello!

I want to welcome everyone to the forum. I hope this will be a safe place for everyone to come and have an enjoyable time discussing baseball (and mostly my beloved Yankees) and in particular Alex Rodriguez. In my book, Alex is a real baseball hero. He loves his fans as much as they love him. He is a terrific father and husband and doesn't mind telling the world he adores his wife. There should be more men like him!

I have been an life long Yankee fan. I grew up sitting on my Grandpa's lap every Saturday, watching baseball. He was a die hard St. Louis Cards fan....and I had my Yankees. I love you I passed my love of the Yanks on to my son, who has passed it on to his sons.

I'm married and I have three children, two sons and a daughter. They are all perfect in my book! Between them they have given me 10 gorgeous grandchildren who I worship. The two oldest of the grandsons (ages 14 and 15) play baseball on their high school team, and they are pretty darn good!

I live in a small farm community outside of Oklahoma City. I take in a LOT of stray animals that people just abandon out here in the country. We have a photography business, so you will probably see a lot of photos on here and I have a little website design business. I am vegetarian. I love to garden, we have a 2000 sq ft vegetable garden; I also love to sew, cook and do scrapbooking. In my spare time I love to do genealogy, and it has been a hobby for over 30 years!

Well that's about it for me.....you all go have some fun and post some terrific things.....but remember....be good and don't make me come down there after you all! lol!

Love to all
jana

Last edited by on Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arod.forumotion.com
andyxoxojess12

andyxoxojess12

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Hey guys=)   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 am

Hey guys my name is Jessica and i'm 17 years old. I love my yankees and I live for them. My favorite baseball players on the Yankees are Alex Rodriguez of course and as you can see Andy Phillips. I've been watching these Yankees play since I was three years old and still going.

Me as a student at John Jay college would like to achieve many goals in life. For example grow up and be one of the best known judge out there. I would like to live a life of putting examples out there for everyone.

I as a person is very joyful I like being happy all the time and if anyones down I would be glad to pick them right up off they're feet. I like dancing singing and also writing. I play softball now for John Jay college at third base lol! I just like to have fun and be me.

That's enough for now anyone has something to say just message me
*jessica*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/th3qu33nofh3arts
yankeemascot

yankeemascot

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: hey   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:26 am

hiiiii everybody!
Im Evelyn Allen and im 14 years old...im going to Highschool this year
I love you wish me luck!!
i get good grades..i got a 96.56 for my average in school(oh yeah)
i play softball..my positions are 3rd and shortstop!!!

i fell in love with the yankees last year.I went to a game with my class and the rest was history.Feeling the energy of the crowd as the stars came to bat made me believe that this team is the best in baseball Smile

the first time i saw arod i was amazed at his good looks!!
Then watching him play gave me more to be amazed about.. lol!
its hard to pick a favorite player on the yankees because all of them are allstars..but if i had to choose it would be alex!
phew...thats alot of writing...anything else you want to know just ask me and i will get back to you
in the meantime...LETS GO YANKEES
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ushersonlyone
Sara

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Yankee Girl!   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:33 am

Hi, my name is Sarassie AKA Sara. I'm from New York City. I've been a Yankees fan forever! My all-time favorite Yankees are Don Mattingly and Bernie Williams. So far, my favorite current Yankees is Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter. I'm such a fan. If I don't get to watch a game, I have text alerts put on my cellphone. It give me the score from the beginning to the end! Wink
Back to top Go down
Arodrox4eva

Arodrox4eva

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Yankee Girl!   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 am

my name is kerriann & im from staten island. I been a yankee fan since i wuz 9 years old & dat wuz back in 2000. Every1 esle in my house are mets fan, yes im da onliee yankee fan in my house. I have 2 favorite yankees & they are Alex & derek! they are awesome! i neva been 2 yankee stadium buh i hope i do jus once! i try not to miss a game buh if i do i always can get da txt alert on my phone. im glad 2 meet every1 who comes on diz site
Back to top Go down
Yankee Girl
Admin
Yankee Girl

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Yankee Girl!   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 am

Hi Kerriann Welcome to our site! You might get lucky...Alex drops in when he gets a chance...and so does his wife. They are wonderful people, as you will find out!

We are glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://arod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Yankee Girl!   Hello From Yankee Girl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Yankee Girl!
Page 1 of 1