All Things A-Rod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Things A-Rod

For fans of Alex Rodriguez.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yankeesgurl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!   Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:39 am

I am soooo glad to be here on this forum...but anyway hello my fellow A-ROD fans. Now i just became a Yankees Fan not too long ago because i am originally from Boston but when they lost more than five games in a row last year, i just had to switch over because there was more excitement happening in New York

I am a young teen who loves traveling (especially to tha boroughs in New York), i LOVE to dance if it be hip hop, krumping, stepping, liturgical, whatever. I love going down south every year to visit family or what not, and i Love watching the Yankees play baseball. I am currently the only child in my family that is a Yankees fan but i really don't care what they think.

I just got my jersey signed by the lovely Alex Rodriguez (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!) and i will cherish that for life...i just need to find a covering because that is definiely going to be worth something when he does go to the Baseball hall of Fame

But yeah....this is my bio

~Yankeesgurl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caprizzle
Yankee Girl
Admin
Yankee Girl

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!   Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am

Welcome! We are tickled to death to have you here!
Back to top Go down
https://arod.forumotion.com
Arodrox4eva

Arodrox4eva

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!   Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:03 am

nice 2 meet u, im also new here my name is kerriann =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!   Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my Yankees Fanz!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1